Come stay in this beautifully constructed west coast style cedar guest house overlooking the harbour in Ucluelet, on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Ideally located Harbour Hideout is just a five minute walk from town, local beaches, and the wild pacific trail and only a short drive away from the world famous Long Beach and Pacific Rim National Park. Whether you come to surf, storm watch, sightsee, or fish we are the perfect starting point for your west coast adventure.
Our Cedar Guest House Features:
- A fully equipped kitchen
- Stainless steel counters and appliances
- Bathroom with natural slate shower and tub
- Two queen sized beds
- Two private decks
- Washer and dryer
- Over-sized cedar beam constructed loft
- Additional sofa bed
- Hardwood floors
- Fine furnishings
- Local art
- Private entrance
The cedar guest house is perfect for couples but sleeps up to four people with no additional cost. And we are pet friendly!
Click on a photo to start a slideshow and see enlarged views!
Reservations are recommended to ensure availability of our accommodations. Please contact your hosts Jess and Chewie by e-mail or phone:
- Two nights minimum
- High Season Rate $200/night
- Shoulder Season $150/night
- Off Season $110/night
- Reservations require a 50% security deposit upon booking
- Payment in full is due upon arrival
- Payment methods- Visa, MasterCard or Cash
- Pets are permitted for an additional $10 per night
- All Accommodations are non-smoking!
Thank you for visiting our site. Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.
Jess & Chewie.
Call Us: 1.250.266.0117 or 1.250.266.0113
1271 Eber Road, Ucluelet, BC, Canada
Po Box 641, V0R 3A0